Welcome to Ububbl
Please take a moment to review our Community Guidelines. As our community grows we will continuously update this section with new information and FAQs. Join us in creating a social decision network of informative and conclusive feedback, and the world’s largest knowledge base of experiences with products, services, and things. And have fun helping others!
Ububbl, Inc provides a social decision network service where you can obtain informative and conclusive feedback from global sources regarding products, services, and things as well as share and discover content that interest you. Our goal in establishing these rules are to allow you to expresses yourself in a balanced environment where Ububblers can enjoy the services safely. We want to ensure that users feel safe and comfortable, and require everyone to agree to and follow these rules. We respect the ownership of content that users share and each user is responsible for their content. We do not actively monitor and will not censor user content, except in specific circumstances.
We want you to be considerate about the content you share and whom you share with. We urge you to keep all content you share legal, and to not use the service for any illegal activities. To provide the social decision network service and the ability to obtain informative and conclusive results, the service has some limitations on the content that can be shared. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make the service an enhanced experience. We may need to change these rules and guidelines as we evolve and reserve the right to do so. Please review the rules and guidelines, terms, and policies so that you are aware of any changes.
The detailed Community Guidelines below were established to help you understand the best practices and conduct as a user within the Ububbl community. By using Ububbl you are subject to our Terms of Service.
What you can do:
· Share photos that you’ve taken, or those that are legal to share. Ububbl is a great way to share your interests, experiences and comparisons of products, services, and things through photos. However, we ask that you don’t share photos that are illegal, explicit, or infringe on any person or entity’s rights. Since each user own the rights to all photos they have uploaded using our service, we ask that you respect their copyright ownership. If you want to rate, or express your opinion associated with a photo, it’s best to double tap on the photo to like or dislike the photo.
· Share photos that are safe for people of all ages, and remember that the Ububbl community is diverse, and that your posts and photos are visible to people as young as thirteen (13) years old. Therefore, our service and the content must be aligned with our App Store’s rating for nudity and mature content. Please do not post any nude or mature content of any kind.
· Be respectful and treat others with the level of respect that you would want to receive from others. Users with different backgrounds come together to share their interests, experiences and comparisons on Ububbl, so everyone may not agree with your opinions. We ask that all users be polite and respectful in their interactions with other users.
· Have fun sharing your experiences with products, services, and things! Ububbl is designed to be an informative and conclusive service where you can share photos and express your experiences with products, services and things, ask for help from the community, and obtain feedback from other users based on their experiences. Ububbl is an attempt to create the world’s largest knowledge base of experiences and opinions to better enhance our world – our bubble.
What you can’t do:
It is important to note that violating the boundaries outlined below may result in a disabled, terminated account or discontinued access to our services, without any notice or warning. Ububbl strives to protect its users from abuse and spam; abuse of any kind is not tolerated, and may result in permanent suspension. Any accounts engaging in any activities specified below may be subject to permanent suspension.
Sexually Explicit Content
· Do not share posts or photos that show nudity, or mature content, including but not limited to sexually explicit, pornographic, content that exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services. Do not use obscene or pornographic images or photos in your profile photo, header photo, banner photo, background, or posts. Accounts found sharing nudity or mature content will be disabled and your access may be discontinued. In specific instances we may also contact the authorities.
Illegal, Abusive, or Offensive Content
· Do not share photos of prohibited or illegal content, including posts, links, or photos of extreme violence or gore. These actions may result in your account being disabled and we will take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities.
· Do not attempt or complete transactions involving regulated goods, including photos that are promoting the sale of regulated goods or services, including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products. We expect you to make sure you’re following the law and to encourage others to do the same.
· Do not sell or transfer your username, and do not directly compensate users for liking or disliking any posts or photos, following you or un-following some other user.
· Do not express yourself in an impolite or offensive manner. Ububbl is a sociable place where everyone should feel safe and comfortable sharing their opinions through posts and photos. You should not take part in any abuse, harassment, or impersonation of any person or entity.
· Do not engage in targeted abuse, harassment, or post specific threats of violence against others. The following conduct is considered to be abuse or harassment: (a) sending messages to a user from multiple accounts; (b) sending abusive messages to others; or (c) posting threats to a person or entity on their profile or on your own profile.
· Do not promote self-harm, eating disorders, anorexia, bulimia, drug use, or encourage anyone to cut or harm themselves, or commit suicide. Do not post anything that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates harm. Any account found to be in violation of these rules will be disabled, terminates, or suspended as the case requires.
· Do not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity through the service in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
· Do not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, including but not limited to credit card numbers, street address or social security or national identity numbers.
· Do not use our service for any unlawful purposes or for any illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
· Do not leave your account inactive for more than six (6) months, as these accounts may be removed without notice. We take the following factors into consideration when validating accounts for inactivity: (a) the number of accounts created by one user; (b) registering accounts in order to preventing others from using the account names; (c) registering accounts with the intention of selling those accounts or preventing others from using those accounts; or (d) using third-party services to update and maintain accounts under the names of those third parties.
· Do not encourage or help anyone to violate any rules, terms, policies of Ububbl, or to do any illegal, unlawful, or other destructive activities
Security & Privacy Violation
· Do not access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Ububbl, our systems or our service providers' systems. Do not attempt to or break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems, networks, or software. Do not interfere with any user, host or network, by sending viruses, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing.
· Do not use Ububbl user account information to forge any packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use our service to send altered source-identifying information. Do not post or link to any malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser, computer, or device or to compromise a user’s privacy or information.
· Do no collect or store personally identifiable information from Ububbl or its users without their permission.
· Do not share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk and our systems or services at risk.
· Do not use the Ububbl name, or the Ububbl name with any additional characters, letters or words as your username, email address, or other account on any other services.
· Do not share photos that aren’t yours or that could potentially infringe on some other person or entity’s rights, including but not limited to other posts, photos or things that you have copied or collected from the Internet. Accounts that solely consist of only this type of content may be disabled at any time.
· Do not use Ububbl’s name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent. Do not use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent. Do not attempt to or reverse engineer any of our software and services.
· Do not post any photos or content that infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
· Do not use usernames that legally belong to businesses or individuals that hold legal claim over the name. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are outlined in the Terms of Service. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended or terminated.
Ads, Spam, or Promotions
· Do not post content that is unwanted or repetitive, unsolicited commercial messages, descriptions, or try to artificially boost views, comments or other metrics. Don’t spam, engage in self-promotional behavior of any kind, including repetitive comments, service manipulation, and commercial spam comments, such as discount codes or URLs to websites.
· Do not use badges, such as but not limited to promoted or verified badge, unless provided by Ububbl. Accounts using these badges as part of profile photos, header photos, banner photos, background, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with Ububbl may be suspended. Do not post ads that could be confused with Ububbl content.
· Do not create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with multiple or redundant uses. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts, and any violation of the terms and conditions is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts. Do not use Ububbl’s address or phone book contact import to send repeat, mass invitations.
· Do not use the Ububbl service for the purpose of spamming, these actions are considered spamming: (a) following or un-following high volume of users by automated means; (b) repeatedly following or un-following users; (c) posting updates that consist mostly links, and not personal updates; (d) having a high volume of users blocking you; (e) having a high volume of reports of spam, abusive, or offensive complaints filed against you; (f) posting duplicate content over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account; (g) creating false or misleading content; (h) aggressively adding posts to favorites or re-sharing posts through automation; (i) posting other users' account information as your own, or posting misleading links, or creating multiple misleading accounts; and/or (j) selling or buying followers, or promoting third-party sites that claim to get you more followers.
· Do not do the following if you establish a contest or other type of promotion on our services: (a) suggest that we sponsor or endorse you or the promotion; (b) require users to like or dislike any post or make users re-post or share your contest or contest rules; (c) conduct a sweepstakes where each like, dislike or follow represents an entry; or (d) influence or encourage spam.
· In cases where an account setting allows “everyone” to view posted content, and the post is not suitable for some users, but have not violated these rules and guidelines or the Terms of Service, other Ububblers may report the post as a violation. If a high volume of reports are received we will investigate and may remove the content or request that you modify your account settings to accommodate the community.
· Any violation of these rules may result in the removal of content, the suspension of your account, termination, or you being prohibited from using our services. In order to maintain your usage of the service, you must follow and respect these rules. The rules will change and evolve along with the Ububbl community. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and try to do what is best in each situation, at our own discretion.
· Ububbl is a diverse community, and you may encounter content that offends you. If you are offended by any content that may not violate any of the above rules and guidelines, or our terms, it is best that you block the account using our blocking feature. Or, if you are unsure, report it using our reporting functionality.
· If you find that your content has been uploaded to another user’s profile, it could be a misunderstanding. Comment on the post and ask that they remove content. If you receive a negative response, please file a report providing all necessary information for us to investigate the issue, this includes content, photo, dates, URLs, and valid usernames.
If you can not follow these rules and guidelines we suggest finding an alternative service. We may revise these rules and guidelines, the most current version will always be viewable at the Help Center.
If you need further information, please visit our Help Center and review our terms and policies.
© 2015 Ububbl, Inc.